Gold paintings are reflective and add light to a room. They symbolize chic and are well suited for classic interiors with black and blue colors.
With this combination, the room will be filled with the spirit of the Renaissance.
A gold painting is a great option for a personal office. It will emphasize the status and become the central object in the room. Large painting will definitely attract the attention of your business partners or visitors.
Gold artwork as an accent in space
The golden color is very versatile and quite specific. If you use too much gold color in the interior, it can tire and overload the space.
Therefore, a gold abstract painting can become a small accent that will add sparkle and shine.
You can choose an all-gold canvas or a piece that only has touches of gold or gold leaf added.
By the way, the gold leaf perfectly reflects the light. However, if you have chosen such a canvas, we advise you to pay attention to the lighting in your room. The artwork will look great with additional lighting installed above it.
What are the best colors to pair with?
The color of gold belongs to the yellow spectrum. It is sunny and cheerful. Depending on the shade of this color, it can be combined with:
- Pastel blue. If the artwork contains delicate shades of golden-straw color.
- Dark blue. This combination will be very contrasting and will make your room unique.
- Red. This combination is suitable for large rooms. Also, red gold tandem looks very attractive on canvas itself.
- Gray. This combination will look stylish and sophisticated.
- Black. A gold painting on a black wall or the piece with elements of black shades is a great solution for an office or apartment in a modern style.
The mood of the golden color in the canvas
This color is very optimistic and uplifting.
A golden painting will look great on the bedside space, in the living room or in the hallway, as a hallmark of your apartment.
In any case, such a canvas will improve the mood of you and your guests. Due to the brightness, the canvas will definitely become the calling card of your home or office.
An excellent design solution would be to combine a gold-colored canvas with blue or black paintings.